With internet explorer 7 it is such a strait forward thing which has just
struck me. They have something called the fishing feature" and that's what is
conflicting with Hindu. As an experiment I just tried visiting the sight after
disabling this feature and it works perfect. So the problem is clearly with
their fishing feature. It is suppose to protect us from identity theft, but
rather blocking certain crucial pages like this one. The monopoly of the
Microsoft....