It is really a grate lost for us. I knew Prof. Sena
personally, I met him during my graduation admission
procedure. Since that time, like my father and like my
guide he was always with me. Please convey my
condolence to his family. For him, grate tribute will
be if we will continue his work and let this light
shine through our workin al over India and and all
over the world. In this regard whatever cooperation
Shruti require from my side I'll give them full
support. Please do not hasitate Pradeep in contacting
me for anything which I can do. It is grate lost for
me personally so I am unable to write anything more.
With regard

Smriti Singh
Programme: M. Phil (English Literature)
Room # 03