From: "Ch. Srinivasu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:10 AM
Subject: [AI] Help on For-the-people.com

Hi Everyone!
I have just registered for For-the-people.com and need some help. After
logged-on for chat rooms, I have chosen a few rooms e.g. Bharat Café and
chat client is got installed. However, I failed to see anyone in the chat
rooms. I tried with about five different rooms and still failed to see any
one. Hence, am confused whether I need to anything more.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Ch. Srinivasu
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with