Hello members,
First of all I wish you a very happy new year.

I am facing a problem with Excel. The JAWS doesn't announce the cell  reference
properly.
Say, if I am moving my curser from A3 to A4, first it announces the cell number
that is
4, then the contents and finally the cell reference
or if I move the curser from A3 to B3, it will say as
B, then cell reference and finally B3, because of this problem, I Often get
confused between the actual number and the cell reference. Please send me if
you have any solution for this problem.

I would also like to know whether there is any method where I can make JAWS to
speak the contents of a cell without actually moving the curser to that
particular cell.
I am using Office XP with JAWS 7.0.
Thanks in advance
Waiting for your reply.