Dear Rishi Sir,

When enabling the POP option in GMail through the
Settings option, the
program presents the user with a combo box containing
three options. These
options are
1. Leave a copy of downloaded mails in Inbox
2. Archive downloaded messages
3. Delete the downloaded messages.

The first option of leaving a copy of the message
being downloaded in the
Inbox online is the default option and appears to have
been left as it is.

In order to change the options and choose one of the
other two ones,

1. Open your GMail account online.
2. Click the Settings option. Please note that you
need to be in Standard
mode to make changes in Settings.
3. Select the "POP and Forwarding" option from the
available settings.
4. In the combo box choose the relevant option as
required by you.
5. Choose Save and you should be done.

Hope that the above information is useful to you.

Regards
Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India
Mob. 9867414004