Hai Asif Bhaiya,

  Regarding your second querry I have certain suggestions.It is as follows:-
  Step1:    Go to the tool menu. After pulling it down you will get an option
called "OPTIONS". Go there and press enter there.
  Step2:-    Here you will get a number of Tab pages. Here you go to the "Save
Tab" page.
  Step3:-    Here you use Tab to go to the password option. Enter your password
and then press enter at the OK button.
  Step4:-    After this you will be getting another dialogue box where you will
be asked to re-enter your password. Do that and then press space bar at the OK
button.
  Now after this If you will again open your document , then you will be asked
to enter your password.
  I hope that these steps will help you.

Mohammed Asif Iqbal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dear al,
I was hoping to seek your assistance with the followings problems:-
1. in xl sheet; suppose I am working with column where I would like to
automatically number the column. let's say 1 2 3 4 5; there is a keyboard way
of doing this, can someone advise me how to use this autonumber.
2. I am working with office xp and jaws 6.2. I need to know how do I assign a
password to a document? I seem to have forgotton the steps.
thanks and please advise.
Asif