From: "Vetrivel Murugan, Adhimoolam"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:57 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem with Internet Explorer

> That sounds logical. Just let us know the outcome of
this suggestion.

the windows registry.
> It can be figured out and removed with careful
consideration by going to
> MY COMPUTER\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and performing a
search on the strings like
> "rediff" or www.rediff.com" or words related to
rediff or its website.

> For your success
> Syed Imran

can certainly be
>> changed. But my question is: Why will the
rediffmail open when some links
>> are clicked inside a particular page? That's the
puzzle for me.

the rediff site which
>> goes something like this,: "click here to make it
your home page". If
>> that
>> be the case, then go to the property of your
internet, or take the
>> internet
>> options from the tools menu and there in, in the
general tab, you can
>> define
>> your home page according to your choice.
>> Regards,
>> Vikas Kapoor,
>> MSN ID:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Yahoo ID:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Skype ID: dl_vikas
>> Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.

or
>> not, and in case it is
>> not, please send your replies to me offlist.
>>
>> Since today, a peculiar problem has started.
Whenever
>> I launch Internet
>> Explorer or click on a link in a webpage, the
Rediff
>> website opens instead
>> of the desired website. Please inform as to what
steps
>> should be taken to
>> resolve this problem.
>>
>> I am using JAWS 7 with Internet Explorer 6 on a
>> Windows XP machine.
>>
>> Thanking you all in advance for any and all
>> assistance.
>>
>> Regards
>> Sameer Latey
>> Mumbai, India

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make
any other changes,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make
any other changes,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make
any other changes,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> with
> the subject unsubscribe.