Hello every one!!?
I am currently doing my final year from Sathaye college Mumbai...

In this year as per the university rule!!? I have to do some
project or write some articles..
on the below given topics..

1. Article on Medium of instructions...
2. Article on Student teacher relationship between U S A and India..
3. in this project we are expected to Prepare  3 visual aids, on any topic
related to Education.. aids can be chart Transparencies.. or power point c d...
there can be some other visually aids as well. Kindly do suggest as to what can
be done for this...
and also if any one has any materials to learn Microsoft power point then?
Please do send it to me...

and if any one has any any materials on any topic for the article.. Kindly do
please send it to me on my e mail I d..

and if any one has any photographs for accompanying with the project or article
any education related photographs which comes in the magazines or news papers
then? kindly do help me with them as well.. this will make the project/articles
look more better and will help to gain more marks.... all these
projects/articles will carry marks for my final exams...
in all I am expected to do 6 projects/articles...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please do help if you can...
Thanks a lot for your kind help...
your help is hily appreciated..
many thanks...
Never take some one for granted,
"Hold every person Close to your Heart because you might wake up one day and
realize that you have lost a diamond while
you were too busy collecting stones."
Remember this always in life....

ANGELS EXIST but some times, since they don't all have wings, we call them
FRIENDS!!!!!!!.
Thanking you in anticipations!!!!...
regards
Mamta.....