Hi friends,
A colleague of mine who also happens to be visually impaired and myself will be
approaching ICICI bank for a salary account today. I wish to understand as to
what documents should we be carrying along with us to support that the blind
people also are entitled to avail such a facility. Example E.I particular
orders from IBA in this regard or any issued circulars by RBI or the finance
ministry. Please forward them to me as soon as possible.

Now in the even of the bank refusing to open an account what should be our
response? how do we convince them and what are the details we will need to
collect in case we decide to take the matter to an appropriate level. Please
send in the suggestions and the requested documents to my official ID that is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] as I will not be able to access my personal ID for some time.

Finally send in your responses at the earliest.

With regards,
Fayaz