Hai sir,
Good morning.

Name : Silpa
I'm visually impaired, my status of vision is 2/60.
I have slight hearing impairment. The status of my hearing isn't always the
same throughout the day.
I want to meet friends like me, and want advice from u all whether any job or
home based work is suitable for me.

The messages are continuously displayed one below the other, it's quite
cumbersome to reply to each one of them separately.
Getting them one after another will be better.

Waiting for ur,...
Yours friendly,
Silpa.