these days administration is not ready to cooperate  with us, though
it is the chairman railway board designed to be a responsible persons
by pwd act. they have blinib code for issuing blind concessions but
that is not accessable in the web. if a person scans his or her
concession form and writes the registration number of the society or
medical practioner, i do not think that railways should have any hitch
in issuing a ticket on web. not only this, there is a problem in their
tatkaal services. they do not give concession on that very service.
further instead of rail minister's announcements, there is no
concession in shatabdi and rajdhani express. actually due to
increasing population, race of money, creating insensetivity in
society. however i am personally grateful to the dear list member for
at least putting the cause on the stage. he is a deserving for
congratulations because such a step has not been taken up to my
knowledge by any of our association.
......drun sinha