Hai Friends,
Whenever I get any attachment file, the following link
appears which ensures that the attached file
thoroughly scanned and safe for download.
symantec/0301407_antivirus_nodate_79x22

Could you please let me know whether this antivirus
scanner could be downloaded and used as we use other
antivirus scanners such as AVG, Norton, Avast etc?
With regards,
A.Rambabu