I've googled for you. found really interesting stuff by micromax.here
is the link
http://www.micromaxinfo.com/laptop/canvas-laptab-lt-666/
I also read that it is dual boot. that means you can either android or
windows operating system.  best with your needs.
not compatible for heavy tasks like professional graphics,video  and
photo editing operations. good for reading books,internet
surfing,movies,music etc. it has sim card slot for more handy
connectivity. OTG support is available for USB connectivity.
check more on the given link.
test the device before you buy it.  jaws might be good with these
spec,but NVDA can do the best job with it.
it's my suggestion,but don't decide only  by listening me. because
I've no  practical experience with that device. I just read about
that. so lets listen others too...smile
hope this helps.
On 8/16/15, Tilakprasad Joshi <tilakjoshi1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rejin Bro for suggestion, Portability that is what I am looking
> for. small doubt is Tablet PC's are accessible with JAWS I mean can we
> install JAWS or NVDA in them also can I get with in my allocated
> Budget?
>
> Warm Regards,
> Tilakprasad.
>
> On 8/15/15, Rejin Jose k. <m2re...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hello bro,
>> let me say one thing  before you go for netbooks.
>> netbook  is considered as one of the flope gadgets.
>> it is recommended to go for a tablet pc. you canget keyboards to
>> attach with that when you need it. it will be more handy  for you for
>> reading like purposes.
>> please refine your descision according to your need and usability.
>> netbook is not bad but tablet can provide more  portability and usability.
>>
>> On 8/15/15, Tilakprasad Joshi <tilakjoshi1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear Friends,
>>>
>>> I plan to buy a Net Book with in the budget of 10000 to 15000 but
>>> before buying I would like to get any opinion interms of it’s
>>> accessibility and compatibility with JAWS/NVDA. What criteria I should
>>> keep in mind while buying  a Net Book, request you to also provide
>>> technical details such as Manufacturer/Company, RAM, Processor,
>>> Battery Life which type of Hard disk I should go for, my requirements
>>> arre reading PDF documents and basic day-today’s work.
>>>
>>> Warm Regards,
>>> Tilakprasad.

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on: