Something similar like this for I phone.

Voice - Take Pictures & Have Them Read/Spoken In Many Languages with Fast OCR \

Description
Take a picture of anything that has words on it, and Voice will read
it to you! Designed for iOS 8, this simple and easy to use interface
will let you listen to all your books/words/documents/magazines in a
matter of seconds.

Running late for work? Just snap a photo of a newspaper article, put
on your headphones, and let Voice do the reading for you while you
drive peacefully without grieving over not being able to read the news
for today.

People with visual impairment or dyslexia can easily snap a photo of
anything and have it read in a matter of seconds. Whether it is a menu
at a restaurant, a medicine label, and expiration date on a milk
carton, or even an information board at a museum.

Foreign exchange students can read and listen to an english book at
the same time using this app. Thus, listening to pronunciation and
following along, word-by-word.

Key Features:
- Book mode – reads multiple pictures or pages one after another but
it takes the same processing time as it does for a single picture. As
the initial image is being read, the next image is being processed in
the background, and so on... therefore it does not use additional
processing time.
- Multiple languages – Reads/Detects in over 30 different languages
- Field of view report – says when all 4 corners of the document are visible
- Auto capture photos without any user interaction.
- Precise document area boundaries detection for better recognition
- Smart Crop – offers the possibility to estimate the quality of the
document area boundary detection and make a decision about cropping
(to improve processing time).
- Two-dimensional geometric and three-dimensional perspective
distortion correction (for better OCR).
- Improved accessibility and made fully compatible with VoiceOver
- Document image auto alignment and rotation.
- Brightness and contrast equalization.
- Document background cleaning.
- Special presets for producing grayscale and color documents
optimized for legibility.
- Vertical and horizontal column detection and smart column-based
reading- ex: newspapers
- Ability to export text/images to third party service such as
Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Email, and many more!
- Comparable OCR results to other expensive paid services
- Smaller install size than most other services
- Changeable speaking rate – Three speeds that you can choose from,
modifiable in Settings.

Some Tips:
- Does NOT work with handwritten text
- Make sure your phone isn't on silent and your volume is all the way
up (or enough for you to hear the voice).
- Sharp images with even lighting and clear contrasts will work best.
Motion blur or bad camera focus will decrease the quality of the
detected text.
- Keep the images straight, if the photo is slanted or if the object
in the image is curved, it may effect the quality of the text.
- This app works only when connected to the internet.

What's New in Version 3.3
This Version:
- Now Voice can detect and read in over 30 languages!
- Most, if not all, of the VoiceOver incompatibilities have been fixed
(including the annoying introduction at the beginning). So, Voice is
fully compatible with VoiceOver!
- Export your detected text! You can now export it as a pdf, png, or
txt file, and you can send it to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive,
Email, and many more!
- Improved field of view report and document detection.
- iPhone also vibrates when four corners are detected.
- Picking photos from iPhone photo library now is compatible with VoiceOver.
- Made OCR processing faster.
- Better automatic photo capture.
- New bug spray invented to squash millions of bugs.
- Other various improvements.

The app will work on I phone 5 and above.

Link to download:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-take-picture-have-it/id903772588?mt=8