hi Prashant sir; at our office, we've also deploied one such machine
where in one only need to register there thumb once, once it
successfully registered, the machine greets with the "thank you"
message else it says, "press again".
 there also a RFID  card option in the same machine. so basically, its
in hands of companies witch system they prefer to use.

On 8/27/15, Prashant Verma <prashant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Few people have reported that bio-metric machines have been installed in
> their office where the aadhar number has also to be typed in after finger
> print.
> The machine then updates the attendance on the website of the organization.
>
> The machines are not talking and it has made the bio-metric attendance
> system which was earlier accessible now inaccessible. Blind people need to
> get someone to daily assist them with attendance.
>
> I am told these machines are being rolled out to all offices. If that
> happens, it will create lot of inconvenience for visually impaired staff.
> Some intervention is required quickly after verification of facts.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

--Theodore Roosevelt