Hello list members, greetings.
This is shankar from india,  bangalore
As for the subject line says, I am planning to start a Bizness.

I am working for the company called, xeptos pvtltd as a web devoloper
as you all no that the bangalore life standards
the current sallarry  is not at all satisfying me
Deu to less income I am planning to start my own bizness
Regarding this, I have some questions,
I am requesting expertise  to answer some of my questions

I wanted to get the railway reservation, recharge, and have a games
center at 1 place

My questions are
1.      How to bye the railway reservation and online recharge  agencies
2.      The software which government provided  is accessible with screen
readers
3.      If I start a play station  for the children which are the games
must be installed on the systems
4.      what are the  benefits  I can get from government for my bizness
if any1 having the  same  bizness, please share the contact details
for offline questions

--
jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
mobile: +91 7795927572