hello friends, greetings.
1 of my friend asked the information about the smart cane on the facebook.
she has lost her vision when she was at seven years old
and, the strange is, till now, she never met a single visually
impairement organisations
but, the good thing is, she is studying [BBA] 1st year
now, she wants to lead the independent life
hence, she required the mobility skills

if people want to assist her, the suggestions/feedback are welcome
please find the post below

Hi members!
 I  want to know some information. Actually I never used a cane till
now, my parents will take me outside wherever I want to go. So I never
had an experience with normal cane. Recently I have heard about smart
cane devises, is that canes really helpful for me who never used even
a normal cane. I want to walk on the roads on my own now hence asking
ur suggestions and ideas.

--
jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
mobile: +91 7795927572