Hello Renuka and Kiran,
I am also using Lenovo laptop on windows 8.1 OS.

I find no problem in using or starting up NVDA. It automatically
starts without any problem right from I started using this system six
months ago...

Kiran, I gave a detailed reply on the list regarding switching away
from the HOT-KEY option in the llenovo laptop. You might have a look
at it...

On 10/13/15, Mohan <mohanj.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friend,
> There is a way to start program automatically in win7 or win8.1. find
> the startup folder in c: and paste your NVDA application shortcut  file,
> thats all restart your system the NVDA will start while system starts,
> try it.
> regards
> mohan
>

> On 10/13/2015 8:09 AM, Kiran Baug wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am also facing the same problem in my new Lenovo laptop.  In my
>> case, NVDA is speaking in login screen and  but after logging in i
>> have to manually start the NVDA after checking the automatically start
>> NVDA.
>>
>> I am also not able to bring up heading list and link list by pressing
>> it NVDA combination keys instead some lenovo function is getting
>> started.
>>
>> kindly help me out too.
>>
>> On 10/12/15, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I think this has to do something with Ease of Access support which
>>> delays NVDA's initialization or something with Windows 8 and 8.1.
>>> Hope Pranav and other NVDA techies may chime in...
>>> Thanks.

>>> --
>>> Warm Regards
>>> Bhavya Shah
>>> Using NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access) free and open source screen
>>> reader for Microsoft Windows
>>> To download a copy of the free screen reader NVDA, please visit
>>> http://www.nvaccess.org/
>>> Using Google Talkback on Motorolla G second generation Lollipop 5.0.2
>>> Reach me through the following means:
>>> Mobile: +91 7506221750
>>> E-mail id: bhavya.shah...@gmail.com
>>> Skype id : bhavya.09

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

“THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE IS NOT HATRED, BUT INDIFFERENCE”
MURUGANANDAN.K
Ph.D Scholar,
Department of English,
Pondicherry University,