not only to this  but  also  to various   programmes  they skipped
and  what I felt  was  this  government  is not atall  showing  the
concern  for welfare  programmes  of  ours     in the general
meetings  cheap  minister  says  only   we are  providing  pensions.
what is  this? where as  in AP  the cheap minister  is  helpful and
concern.

On 10/17/15, AICB <aicbdelhi.110...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Group returns Rs 2L as mins fail to show up
> Hyderabad
> TIMES NEWS NETWORK
> Angry at two ministers for giving a miss to a conference of
> visually-challenged persons, the All India Confederation of the Blind
> (AICB) returned a cheque of Rs 2 lakh that was presented to them.
> The AICB had invited ministers Kadiam Srihari and T Harish Rao to the
> conference, where a detailed discussion on the welfare schemes for the
> visuallychallenged was supposed to be held. However, a liaison officer
> turned up at the meeting instead of the two ministers.
> AICB general secretary J L Kaul then announced that the confederation
> would return the money sent through an emissary . “We will not depend
> on the government for support. If we were to raise money on our own,
> we will beg from the people. We want the government to look into our
> problems, not give monetary benefits,“ said Kaul.
> The three-day conference, which ended on Thursday , witnessed the
> participation of people from several states.“We had conducted a
> session on Right to Education that required the presence of people
> like Kadiam Srihari. But we were left completely in the dark. He could
> have sent a message across rather than keep hundreds waiting,“ rued P
> Chokka Rao, general secretary , Development and Welfare Association of
> the Blind.

thanks

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

with best regards

sudhakar

Skype id:

kannaiah.sudhakar