--
Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.

as mentioned in the subject in the history of blind cricket in India
 Jammu & Kashmir team for the first time participated in interstate
 match hosted by Blind Cricket Association India with the kind help of
 Punjab Sports Association & Blind & handicapped school Malpur
 Hoshirpur District in Punjab on 24th October 2015 in Khalsa College
 Ground in Malpur Hoshiarpur, Jammu & Kashmir cricket team was
 captained by Amarjeet & team manager Mr.Kaul,  the match was for 20
 overs J & K team batted first & scored 173 & gave target for Punjab
 team, it was very tough match Punjab team scored 174 in last over just
 two balls were left.  I Mr.Vivek Doddamani south zone secretary with
 our general secretary Mr.Manvender singh Patwal blind cricket
 association had attended this match in Malpur we both kindly thank
 Mr.Gurupreet Singh President Punjab Sports Association for blind &
 Mr.Atar Singh, President Blind & handicapped School Malpur making this
 match a grand success.  Our blind cricket association India will be
 hosting north Zone Cricket tournament in Punchkula Haryana very early
 in which J & k team will be also participating.