Rahul,
In my opinion disliking the voice of TTS is an issue st user level and not
something that NV Access could address.

My experience is they I have been using for about 5 years now and when I tried
JAWS in the recent past for a project, I found JAWS to be less responsive than
NVDA. Of course, I use NVDA with eSpeak. But I don't really complain about JAWS
but my mindset.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | @csrinivasu
Sent from my iPhone 5C