Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:00 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding Internet Banking:

hey Sameer,

i am using HDFC net banking as well
but from past couple of months i am unable to login in my account as,i
check the checkbox of net banking
but when i enter on login it never login and most of time i have to
take help of any sided people
can you please do let me know how this problem can be sought out
would really appriciate your help for the same.