I agree with you if you have opened this email just by reading the subject.
Because all I wanted to do so late in the night was to go to bed as fast as I
can. but I can’t do that with ease as I need to share this email from my PC and
cannot share it over my smart phone. Touch-screen smart phones affect my
efficiency in expressing myself freely.
For those who feel that even their efficiency in using today's touch-screen
smart phones has gone down against using Nokia like phones (accessible as well
as keyboard input based), request you to fill the survey that I'm sharing.
Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/146PGgQZ4THa9f0sf8-H64-VM7zkdstqzRvTXl1akTq4/viewform?c=0&w=1

With best regards,
Siddhant Chothe
Cofounder at http://www.techvision.net.in
Skype/Facebook/Twitter: sidnc86

"I'm an imperfect perfectionist perfectionizing the imperfect in me!"