it's shocking but not absolutely. in every religious prescriptions,
disability has been treated as either a mark of sin or the punishment
of god and disabled people are considered not worthy of being chosen
as heir and so forth. so, a retrogressive organisation like the IS,
AKA ISIL/ISIS, is following the path troden by many before it.

i condemn such act in no uncertain terms.

Anirban Mukherjee