On 12/18/15, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone guide me how and where in Delhi to apply for this ID card? I
> don’t have a concession. Does that mean I would first need to get a
> concession? If so, where should I get one if NFB ones are not valid?
>

> With best regards,
> Satguru
> ___,__.___
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi
> Mobile: +91-9871489945
> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in

 sorry last mail I could not reply properly, Satguru first get your
concession certificate get done by NFB in new format then write letter
to DRM Northern Railway New Delhi that you are 100% blind person &
request him to issue ID card for booking ticket online this
application in duplicate get receiving on one copy keep this very
carefully while getting ID card one has to compulsory show this
receipt the other copies to be enclosed are copy of Blind certificate
issued by medical board, copy of 10th class marks sheet, copy of
concession certificate copy of adhar card & submit to DRM office which
is behind New Delhi Railway station reservation counter.