To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 5:30 PM
Subject: [AI] Jaws 15 is not announcing the extention of file like PDF HTMLand others

Dear friends, very Xmas to all of you.  last few days, I am facing a
problems in my laptop that  My screen reading software Jaws 15 is no
announcing the  file extention. please guide me step by step to get
the announcement of file extention.

--
Pankaj Singh Kushwaha,  Ph.D.:  Research Scholar,
Centre for European Studies,