Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 12:47 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] railway ID card for differently abled not working

I could use my card for the first time yesterday, though I solved captchha using sighted help, rather than taking OTP.

I entered the card number in full all letters and numbers including zeros..

However, there is a strange bug.

Date of birth for escort automatically is taken as your date of birth and you cannot change it.
If you change it, it shows a mismatch and ticket is not booked.

Fantastic coding error.
Why should my escort be born on the very same day with me?

सादर / With thanks & Regards
राजेश
आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
सहायक
महाप्रबन्धक AGM
बाजार आसूचना
ईकाई MIU
भारतीय रिजर्व
बैंक Reserve Bank of India
नागपुर Nagpur

0712 2806846

President
VIBEWA
Co-Moderator
VIB-India

A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and laughter.