Shocking factor is the candidate is asked to give the details of the
scribe including photo and signature in advance while applying online.
While the exam date is yet to announce, how could one confirm the
scribe almost a month before?

Could somebody guide me as to what shall be done if there is a change
in the scribe? Does RRC allow the same?

Stretching hands to the list as the helpline numbers seem useless!

On 1/5/16, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> also what do we study for this exam?
>
> On 1/5/16, Ghanshyam Asudani <ghanshyam.asud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> besides, what are provisions for writer? they also keep changing in
>> most illogical manner.
>> in which region are the maximum number of  posts for VI?
>>
>> On 1/5/16, sazid shaik <ashwaqahmed....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hello list recently railway has issued a notification to fill 1800
>>> group d posts for disabled.  last date is 31st january.
>>> http://www.sarkarinaukrisarch.in/railway-recruitment-cell/
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> sazid
>>>
>>> Celebrating Louis Braill birthday, Jan. 4th.

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> --
>> With Best Regards,
>> Dr. Ghanshyam H. Asudani,
>> Asstt. Prof. of English,
>> Anand Niketan College of Agriculture,
>> Warora 442914,
>> Dist. Chandrapur,
>> Maharashtra.
>> Phone:- 07176-281485
>> Cell:- 7709468077
>>
>> Celebrating Louis Braill birthday, Jan. 4th.

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
> austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
> follow me on twitter.
> austinmpinto
> contact me on skype.
> austin.pinto3
>
> Celebrating Louis Braill birthday, Jan. 4th.

Best,
Mujeeb
"It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what
you are not". - Unknown
Sent from my iPad

Celebrating Louis Braill birthday, Jan. 4th.