Dear Radio Udaan Team, I'm not apt in doing banking transaction
online,therefore will pay the registration fee on arrival. I'll be in
the city on 30th however will not need accommodation. You are kindly
requested to reserve my registration slot confirmed. imagining forward
to meeting you all hardworking RJs and the other localites. All the
very best for the Convention.

Avinash Shahi