Hi Giri,
I've tried this app and it isn't working on my Moto E and G phones at present. I've informed the developer and he is looking into this issue. He has informed me that the app will be launched on play store within a week. for any queries you may contact Mr. Abhinav at sparshprodu...@gmail.com
Surya

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com