As Maharashtra state boards gears towards inclusive education‬
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/inclusiveeducation?source=feed_text&story_id=1262886023738622>
by
giving an option to the blind students to record‬
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/record?source=feed_text&story_id=1262886023738622>
their
exam answers on a tape recorder, we need to understand the feasibility of
the medium.
Here is what Mr. George Abraham has to say on this initiative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw3GMTtj96E&index=8&list=PLESYmf8nC0EM0s32ooiBF38G5COsstJLx

On 21 January 2016 at 14:34, Parimala Bhat <parimala2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you are right
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "pankaj Singh kushwaha" <
> justicewith...@gmail.com>

>>> VIBEWA
>>> Co-Moderator
>>> VIB-India
>>>
>>> A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and
>>> laughter.
>>>

>>> ________________________________
>>> Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
>>> asking for personal information such as your bank account details,
>>> passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not
>>> respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive they
>>> may look.
>>>
>>> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>>> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
>>> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
>>> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
>>> you
>>> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
>>> telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
>>> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments
>>> for
>>> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability
>>> for
>>> any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> --
>> Pankaj Singh Kushwaha,  Ph.D.:  Research Scholar,
>> Centre for European Studies,
>> School of International Studies "SIS",
>> Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Dehli 110067.
>> Mobile no: +919868610216.
>> Email: justicewith...@gmail.com or pankaj.jn...@gmail.com
>> institutional E_mail: pankaj44_...@jnu.ac.in
>> Convener: JNU Visually Challenge Forum 2015-2016

>> of mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

Best
Monica Verma
Communications Officer

Score Foundation