Hi all,

Hope you all are doing fine.

Can you please suggest me a good Blu ray and DVD burning  accessible
software?

One of the main features that I look for in the burning software is the
automatic detection of the files modified and the inclusion of additional
new files in folders previously burnt on the disc.

What I mean by that is,

I take regular weekly back ups of my important data on blu ray discs and
dvds.

So for example if I burn a folder named, " My important documents"  on a
blue ray disc, and during the week I make changes in some files, and create
new files under this folder in my computer,

I would want the burning software  to automatically detect the modified
files and the new files  to be backed up the next time I insert that blue
ray disc into my computer and run the burning software for backing up.

I hope I am able to  explain my requirement.

So please suggest a good and accessible blu ray and dvd burning software,

Looking Forward to your  valuable inputs,

Sincere regards, Rishi.