This thread is closed for all traffic.
Harish Kotian

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Manjunatha V
Sent: 22 February 2016 00:22
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Why the tricolor makes no sense to me.

Avinash, By knowingly if you hoist other country's flag also you are safe
because you are in India. But Same thing if you do in Pakistan even
unknowingly then treatment will be far verse than Virat Kohli's fan. You are
only concerned the amount of money spent on flag hoisting on central
universities. but we majority of Indians are hurt by recent happenings at
JNU campus. the amount of corrodes and corrodes tax payers money is being
spent in the name of highly subsidized education hoping for better India.
But what is the result? These people before creating new sense in the
campus, should have understood one thing, freedom of speech is a
constitutional right provided countrymen patriotic sentiments are not hurt.
After quite a few similar incidents, there are hundreds of questions in mind
what these universities are rapidly turning out to be! Parrlally national
opposition leader openly supporting such elements is becoming quite obvious
than shocking.

With regards,
Manjunatha V...