Dear All,
GREETINGS from DIVYAJYOTHI CHARITABLE TRUST
 It is my pleasure to officially announce that, Divya Jyothi
Charitable Trust and UDIS forum will be jointly hosting Workshop on
Importance of Higher Education and Leadership Development” for the
Visually Impaired girls in Mysore on 13th and 14th March 2016.
We would like to extend the invitation to all our visually challenged
girls friends and supporting organization. We appreciate if your
response reaches us by 07th March 2016 as to the number of teams you
will be sending so that all necessary arrangements can be made.

 For outstation participants we will arrange free accommodation
including breakfast lunch and dinner on 13th March and 14th March
2016.
 So please hurry up. Register your name by calling Office No’s:0821-2510129 or
 Mr Mansoor: +919513359884
 Mr Nagaraju: +919513359881
Or sending your email to: divya.jyothi.tr...@gmail.com.
 Note registration time is from 8:30am to 6:00 pm.

 Kindly note:-
 * Last date for registration is Seventh March 2016
* Accommodation for outstation participants will be available only
 from 12th March (evening) 2016 to 15th March 2016. (Morning)
* Dinner will be served on12th March 2016 and breakfast on 15th March 2016.
* For participants from Mysore city, free lunch will be provided on
the 13th and 14th March 2016.
 * If you registering through your organization/college only 10
 individuals are allowed with one escort from one organization and
 travelling expenses will be given for escorts.

 * Pick-up and drop will be arranged from Mysore Bus stand and Mysore
Railway station on receiving the travel information over the phone.
We will be providing you with further details after we receive your
 response, as we will be in a better position to assess the situation
and arrangements can be made based on the number of participants.
 SPECIAL NOTICE: - THIS WORKSHOP IS MENT FOR KARNATAKA VISUALLY CHALLANGED GIRLS
 If you need further information. Please contact s mansoor
on this phone number0821-2510129
email id: divya.jyothi.tr...@gmail.com.

--
Wishing you all green lights.