Hi Dhruv,
Game of thrones in braille would be too dam huge, I do agree. It gives me a
chuckle or 2 just imagining the bulk of the thing.
As to books from stores outside india, they just make me want to shut up
and buy a braille display anyway asap I can.
The game of thrones books for example are at about $200 each from this one
braille store that seem to have em, my dam word. 12k just for a book? I may
as well wait for a cheap braille display to come out. :d
I can get electronic access that is in basic or simple terms access to
books on computers e-books or otherwise easy enough, tis in braille to
improve my spellings a tad that's proving to be a problem.
Haven't heard of tinyspell, will see if I can google it up and give it a
spin
Thank you mate for your time and suggestions.

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The