Hi Zoer,

Mumbai Central office has a sensible person called Jagdeesh (forgot
the last name). Basically which office to go is decided based on where
you stay. For example, I am on central line so I have to go to CST.

Mumbai district has a single hospital for issuing disability
certificate which is J.J. and from where the concession certificate is
issued does not matter as long as the concession is in new format
(issued in July 2014/15).

If you are unnecessarily facing the problem, then best is to launch a
complaint on pgportal.gov.in because another problem here is that
after issuing the card, they are endorsing on the candidate's medical
certificate whereas it should be done on the old concession
certificate.

Call me up if you need any help.

Regards,
Amar Jain