From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Ritu bhardwaj
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 3:49 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: [AI] Must read this friends, you will find it useful.

Hello friends, i'm your friend, ritu, i got this mail by one of my friend,
just read it once.

Introduction to the WASSPED
Hello and welcome to wassped.com. The WASSPED (World accessible services and
systems for persons with disabilities) is an online collaborative platform
to bring disable persons and Their NGO's together at one place to create an
accessible environment, obtain the financial aid for them and Talk and
create barrier free surroundings for them.

The mission of wassped
The wassped.com is not design just to create fun and entertainment in the
life of disable people; in the same way it has numerous purposes.
1. Designing an idea for physical disable persons so they can connect with
people like them.
2. Providing visually impaired people an accessible place to reading and
collecting their competitive and academic exam material.
3. Inspiring and motivating people with disabilities and their families to
believe in a brighter tomorrow.
4. To bring advancement in their professional and educational life.
5. Discuss technology related questions and discuss ideas and problems
related to accessible equipments and access to computers, android and other
information technology.
6. Make available the accessible News in the field of Current Affairs,
Politics, entertainment, sports, Science and latest happenings around the
World and other informative issues of the world 7. Make them skillful in the
field of the education, 8. Highlight the Careers for disabled in public as
well as the private sectors, 9. Discuss the Challenges or accessibility
issues faced by disable persons in their respective professional or academic
fields,

Goal behind the Idea of WASSPED
The goal behind creating this platform is to bridge the gap in the social
order and connect every disable individual to the ordinary people of our
Society.
The general public feels the life of a disable is absolutely useless and he
is not worth for our current development; they see disable people as a
Burdon on our current society. Few of the Disable people usually feel
uncomfortable among the normal people; our goal is to remove their
uncertainties for this social order. Here we want to illustrate the world
that the disable human has also same importance as any common person. By
designing this platform; our purpose is to rectify those myths which hinder
the path of disable persons. Our goal is to make them self depend by
providing them job opportunities by providing them online job work and
designing few apps for them which can provide them financial support.
Remember we are not any alternate to job, but we are here to help them to
get some sort of financial help until they get a regular job.
Our priorities are those people who do not have jobs and they are not able
to go outside from their home due to their multiple disabilities or extreme
disabilities.

Some of our features
The Website contains Social platform, educational platform, technical
platform or media Vortal to share music or audio books.
We have new system to notify you about the latest activities on your posts
or the posts you subscribe. We have a new thing entitled as Public
notifications. The public notifications are for all and it is to prevent
duplicate postings. We have private messaging system to talk with your
friends. You can not send private messages if you didn't have another user
in your friend list.
While posting, you can upload 75 mb of software, 50 mb of audio book and 7
mb text book. You can send private attachments up to 7 mb one to one like
you do in email The express yourself feature is the most interesting feature
for public conversations. If you have something to say and that is very
important, you can say in the express box, and everybody on the website can
read or reply to your expression if you do not make your expression private.
We have much more, join today the wassped.com and see what you can do there!

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..