yes sir! I got their free  OCR long ago.
it is not much accessible as you said.
now ow I like to get the TTS developped by them.
in the OCR case I send my request mail  at the  beginning of  2014 but
I got OCR   at the  end of that year.
last week I send my request to get the TTS developped by them.
still didn't get reply.
radha sis also have the same problem.
I agree they have lot of works other than respond our mails.
but if they respond our request once in a week its better.
its inaccessible or have lots of bug its not a problem.
they developped for as then why this struggle for as to get that?
so  anybody in this list or  muruganandhan sir if you are touch with
them kindly pass on our issue to the concerned person.