this problem has been creating a lot of stress and hurdle against reading
newer books on bookshare.org in regional languages sir, hope the issue will
be resolved soon. I have also reported the same to Mr. Vengatraman sir, the
bookshare volunteer for South India.

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Nirmal Verma <nirmalkat...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

“THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE IS NOT HATRED, BUT INDIFFERENCE”
MURUGANANDAN.K
Ph.D Scholar,
Department of English,
Pondicherry University,