Appeal for all disability right activist please help me to help poor
disabled of jharkhand in  mentioned subject .dispite of SDC intervention in
non implementation reservation roaster recruiting agency not take seriously
to provide 3% reservation in total vacancy of teachers they only provide
subject wise reservation. they floated the judgment  of apex court in the
case of NFB vs govt of India of year 2013. Private advocate wants minimum
rs.50000 to file the case in HC.
Regard Ajit kumar no. 9905244057.9102951271 email. dearajitser @gmail.com