Hello Giri prasad,

As of now only hindi books are being done. If there is huge demand for
english then may be english version of these books will be done.

It was the complain of hindi medium students that their interest were
neglected always. Bookshare has now taken up their cause and making books
which are in huge demand. The think tank at bookshare wants students to
take job and other competitive exams head on and crack it. It is expected
that by the end of the year 2016 hindi will be at second place in terms of
number of books available on bookshare.

For free membership of bookshare please call zainab on 09650211575.

Nirmal
On May 13, 2016 7:20 AM, "Giri Prasad" <mgiriprasadma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nirmal,
Are these books available in English as well?

On 12/05/2016, gufran ahmed <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi nirmal please upload these books in english medium also.
>
> On 5/12/16, Nirmal Verma <nirmalkat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Friends
>>
>> With ever increasing books on bookshare, it is pleasant to inform that
>> IGNOU students can now get entire history syllabus (Hindi Medium) of
>> graduation and post graduation on its website.  You can use the keywords
>> like ehi01, ehi02, mhi01, mhi02 for searching the books. Some very
>> important books for civil service preparation are also  available now.
>> users are requested to make best use of these books. Students of
political
>> science also watch out. Entire IGNOU Books of political science is
>> expected
>> by the end of this month. you can enroll yourself in IGNOU in these
>> courses
>> without fear. These books are of great use for students of other
>> universities as well.
>>
>> Please spread this across the groups related to visually impaired.
>>
>> For a complete book listing, please visit www.bookshare.org , India's
best
>> source of accessible books for visually impaired.
>> For Free Individual or Institutional memberships, please contact:
>> Zainab Chinikamwala,
>> Outreach Coordinator, – Bookshare India.
>> Mobile: 9650211575
>> E-mail: zain...@bookshare.org
>>

>> S.NO. NAME OF BOOKS
>> 1 EHI-05 KSHETRIYA SHAKTIYO KA UDAY -1
>> 2 EHI-05 PUNJIVAAD AUR SAMRAJYAVAAD-2
>> 3 EHI-05 BRITISH VIJAY AUR SUDRADHIKARAN -3
>> 4 EHI-05 AUPNIVESHIK ARTHVYAVASTHA -4
>> 5 EHI-05 SANSKRATIK PAHLU -5
>> 6 EHI-05 SAANVIDHANIK EVM PRASHASANIK VIKAS -6
>> 7 EHI-05 SAMAJIK AUR SANSKRITIK BADLAAV -7
>> 8 EHI-05 JAN VIDROH EVM JAN UBHAR -8
>> 9 EHI-06 SAMAJ, RAJYATANTRA AUR ARTHVYVASTHA -1
>> 10 EHI-06 PASHCHIMI SAMRAJYAVAD -2
>> 11 EHI-06 JAPAN: ADHUNIKKARAN KI ORE SANKRAMAN -3
>> 12 EHI-06 VIDROH SUDHAR AUR KRANTI -4
>> 13 EHI-06 VIDESHI SAMBANDH -5
>> 14 EHI-06 PRATHAM VISHWA YUDHDH KE BAAD JAPAN -6
>> 15 EHI-06 KRANTI KE BAAD KA CHEEN -7
>> 16 EHI-06 CHEEN MAI CAMYUNISHT AANDOLAN -8
>> 17 EHI-07 ADHUNIK RAJNEETI KA UDBHAV I - 1
>> 18 EHI-07 ADHUNIK RAJNEETI KA UDBHAV II -2
>> 19 EHI-07 EUROPE MAI AUDHYOGIK KRANTI -3
>> 20 EHI-07 ADHUNIK AUDHYOGIK SAMAJ-4
>> 21 EHI-07 RASHTRA-RAJYA VYVASTHA -5
>> 22 EHI-07 UPNIVASHVAAD AUR SAMARAJYAVAAD -6
>> 23 EHI-07 BISVIN SHATABADI KA SANKAT -7
>> 24 EHI-07 VISVA YUDH- 8
>> 25 MHI-01 AARAMBHAIK MANAV SAMAJ -1
>> 26 MHI-01 KANSYYUGEEN SABHYATAYEN -2
>> 27 MHI-01 RAJYO AUR SAMRAJYO KA NIRMAAN -3
>> 28 MHI-01 ANYA SAMAJIK SANRACHANAYEN AUR SANSKRITIYEN -4
>> 29 MHI-01 DHARAM, RAJYA AUR SAMAJ -5
>> 30 MHI-01 SAMANTVAAD -6
>> 31 MHI-01 MADHYAYUGEEN SANSAAR ME VYAPAR AUR VANIJYA -7
>> 32 MHI-01 MADHYAYUGEEN VISHWA ME SANKRAMAN -8
>> 33 MHI-01 PURV ADHUNIK SANSAR: VIHANGAVLOKAN - 9
>> 34 MHI-02 ADHUNIK VISHWA KE BARE ME AVDHARANAYEN -1
>> 35 MHI-02 ADHUNIK VISHVA : MULBHOOT GHATAK -2
>> 36 MHI-02 ADHUNIK RAJYA AUR RAJNEETI -3
> [...]

WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."

please visit the list home page at

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

sent through this mailing list..