From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Aaruni Sharma
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:40 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Live Braille Aims to Help the Visually Challenged Move
About Independently

Hi I have spoken with them and they say they can supply the device and
provide training over phone as well as send someone for the purpose.
Contact details are as follows mobile 7696004422 Livebraille, level-4,
godrej eternia, phase-1 industrial area, chandigarh On Wed, 18 May 2016 at
12:17 PM, anjali Anand <anjaliana...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> all of us are excited but has anyone spoken with them?
> if you have their contact details please post for ready reference.
> if you guys have gathered any more details about the product/ device,
> please share.
>
> thanks
>

> On 5/15/16, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > <snip realistic explanation is to say that it is a replacement for
> > the canes that people with visual disabilities learn to use, in
> > order to be able to walk without hitting obstacles.
> > PL] You may not hit obstacles but you will most certainly fall down
> > the stairs.
> > This is complimentary technology to the cane.
> >

> > Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
> > accessibility
> of
> > mobile phones / Tabs on:

> essindia.org.in
> >

> > Search for old postings at:
> >
> > To unsubscribe send a message to
> > accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
> > with the subject unsubscribe.
> >
> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
> > changes,
> please
> > visit the list home page at

> .in
> >

> > Disclaimer:
> > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
> > thinking of
> the
> > person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
> > veracity;

> mails
> > sent through this mailing list..
> >

> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
> accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:

> essindia.org.in

> .in

> veracity;

ia.org.in