Hi Surya

When I asked the same question to IGNOU, they told me to go to NHFDC. Looks
like they were unable to see disabled students conditions.
Please start writing to smt. smriti zubin Irani honourable Minister of
MHRD, govt of India on twitter. I think any clarifications and guideline
would come soon on this.

Nirmal