Just open the phone remove the battery, sim and allow it to dry. If
you have hair drier, you may use it to dry it. Once it is completely
dried, it will start working. As regards the stickiness, you may wipe
it with soft cloth.
Hope it helps.
regards,

On 5/28/16, Parimala Bhat <parimala2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok i  will wait for sometime. thanks kanchan.

*Dr.B.S.M.Kumar*
*Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish  *
*Email: kumar....@pstarfish.org*
*Hand set +91 9840139849*
*Skype: bsm.kumar*
*Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/pub/kumar-bsm/64/878/398*

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"