ok.
next time this thing is caused to any phone do this in the following way.
1. remove the battery as fast as you can.
2. now since the phone is already wet take a soft cloth wet it a
little and then give it a nice wipe then keep in the sun yes. sun then
only it will fully dry.
keep it for a day or 2.
once dry turn the phone upside down and give it a shake so that all
the remaining water particals can leave.
also press all the keys and switches.
then put the battery and try starting it.
if it doesnt work no need of even takeing it to check.
cause as the phone receives even an amp of power the moisture inside
dubbles the power. so each and every component connected to main line
is damaged somuch that it cannot be repaired.
even if you are lucky that your phone startsup after changing 1 2
parts but it will be shortlived as slowly the components will get
damaged as some cabaciters on the board will blowup and will not be
able to control voltage to components connected on sub line

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.