hello madam  please use Kurzweil  and convert it to  word file  and
read it.  if you want more assistance  please drop me  personal mail
 because  Kurzweil is  not free ware  so therefore  we should not
discuss  this in  this mailing list.

On 6/25/16, Kavitha Desai desai <kavitha.desa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At present I  am using jaws 13, I  would like to know will I  still be
> able to read pdf file.
>

> On 6/24/16, Amiyo Biswas <am...@bpa.org.in> wrote:
>> If you have jaws 16 or 17 and fs omnipage or OCR installed, you can read
>> it
>>
>> using the jaws OCR feature. Of course, adobe should be there.
>>
>> Open the pdf document, then press insert+spacebar, then press the letter
>> and then d. Wait for some time and jaws will start reading from a virtual
>> viewer. You can copy the text and paste it on a word file.
>>
>> With best regards,
>> Amiyo Biswas
>> Cel: 9433464329

thanks

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

with best regards

sudhakar

Skype id:

kannaiah.sudhakar