From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of deepak singla
Sent: 27 June 2016 16:10
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Unable to read E-version of Employment News

Hello
I faced the same problem 2-3 years back. in this regard I had
requested Mr. George to pursue the case with the CCPD as the same is
not accessible with the screen reading softwares. Score foundation has
taken the matter into the Court of CCPD and some directions were also
passed on by the CCPD to the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
The ministry has told that the website is accessible but in reality it
is not.

Further, there is no follow up for the case. If I am not wrong Neha
was there in Score Foundation who was following up for this case. But
after she left I didn't get any update on the same.

It would be appreciable and beneficial for all of us and others like
us if the issue be raised for making the employment news accessible
for visually impaired persons.

On 6/27/16, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi Amar how do we purchase it and how much for it.
>
> On 6/27/16, Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I just now bought a subscription of Employment News E-version. I
>> cannot read the paper and I am guessing it to be an accessibility
>> issue.
>>
>> Greatful if anyone can confirm or provide a workaround.
>>
>> Regards,
>> ---
>> Amar Jain.
>> Website: www.amarjain.com

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

dia.org.in

>> mails

> search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
> austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
> follow me on twitter.
> austinmpinto
> contact me on skype.
> austin.pinto3
>

> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
of

dia.org.in

please

the