Dear Friends,
Kindly read below the circular and get registered soon

Circular on
Skilled Employability Training for the visually impaired across india

Karna Vidya Technology Center – a not for profit registered trust – an
entity of Karna Vidya Foundation (KVF) working ceaselessly with the
moto “Empowerment through Employment” for the visually impaired.
Through our vocation centric courses, so far we have placed 32
trainees in IT, Banking and telecom industries.

At present, the centre plans to conducts skilled employability
training  course for the visually impaired job seekers across india

The course commences on 12 07 2016

Eligibility criteria:
Age limit             :     18 to 35 years
Qualification: 12th std and above
Duration             :      4 months

Learning’s from the course:

English Communication Skills

Microsoft word 2007 layout, Editing, basic formatting page setup and print.

Excel: basic excel 2007 layout, quick navigation, editing, entering
data and basic.

Browsing, webpage navigation.

screen reader  listening and working on Multiple-Windows

Role simulation Task etc..

Last date to register : 09 07 2016

For more details, contact Computer Instructor of Karna Vidya Technology Center

Telephone : 09789800794

09842122888

09840018012

Email ID: