hello sir just now I have installed knfb reader for 1500 rs for my samsung s4 but I am unable to take the picture when I try to take the picture it says button disabled please help me how to use

-----Original Message----- From: Kartik Sawhney
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 5:29 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Amazing KNFB Reader discounts

Hi everyone,

To celebrate US independence day this week, there are amazing
discounts available on KNFB Reader. The IOS version is available for
$64.99, while the Android version is available for $19.99. The
discounts are only valid from July1 through July7 (not sure of the
timezone, probably US Eastern time). For those who are interested, I
encourage you to take advantage of this amazing offer.

Best,
--
-Kartik Sawhney,
+1-(510) 766-3419