Dear Friends

There are times when we need to do hindi OCR but cant purchase the software
due to high cost. Indic Trust may help you out in converting your documents
in readable format. Please send the pdf format of the inaccessible document
to me. upload it somewhere and just send me the link.

Please feel free to call me in case of any doubt.

Nirmal Verma

Indic Trust
Lucknow
+91-9311088660